Bricks used by Henry Dillon in building the second Floyd County courthouse which replaced the original 1832 structure.
Smithsonian survey that includes seven sites in Floyd County.
Glass and ceramic fragments from a county garden that has been continuously tended for 160 years.
Iron post once embedded in a section of sidewalk next to the 1850 church building.
Bricks left after renovations to the Floyd Press building at 108 S. Locust Street.
Floyd County has a number of soapstone quarry sites, including the one near which this fragment was found.
This soapstone piece appears to have broken after two smooth faces had been cut with a wood saw.
Hollowed-out basin from soapstone quarried near Buffalo Mountain.